You are on your way to your first date with her. Probably a blind date. Here are some basic things you need to know, in order to make it a successful one or what you should do if things go wrong.
- Choose a place where you have been before. A nice romantic place that you know, but not to well. The last thing you need is people coming to say hello to you every 15 minutes. You are on a date – concentrate on her.
- Don’t be late! Do you really what her to think on your first date with her that you are irresponsible or that you don’t keep your word?
- Be light. Be yourself. Tell her some jokes. Do not think that you don’t stand a chance with her because she is/was the prom queen.
- Don’t categorize women by their social class or by they way the look? So she is not the prom queen…so what? She could be the cutest girl/woman you have ever met.
- Dress up nicely. This is not the time for your favorite T-shirt. A nice buttoned shirt and some fashionable trousers will do just fine. Just like you prepare your self from top to bottom to a job interview you should prepare yourself now. Aftershave is great, just don’t “take a shower” with it.
- Find a mirror just before you meet her. Look at yourself and make the last “fixes”. Smile and be confidence just before your say hello to her.
- Flatter her but don’t over do it. Ask her about her self. If you would like to know her better, this is your chance. Tell her about yourself, but don’t over do it.
- Don’t EVER talk about you ex!!! This is the last thing she wants to hear about, especially on her first date with you.
- If all goes well, don’t be afraid to ask her out again. If she doesn’t reply right away with a date/time, that’s ok. You can always call some other day. If you REALLY like her, don’t play hard to get with the “don’t call us – we will call you”. Just call her and tell her that you like her and love to see her again. Think what you are missing if she is “The one” and you just missed the chance to be with her because you were too proud to make that call.
- If, On the other hand, you haven’t really got the right vibes from that date, just tell her the truth. Be honest. Much better then lying.
About the Author
Yair Czitrom is the owner and webmaster of jaters.com – An experienced online dater that took his dating knowledge and web skills as a dater and as an IT pro to help other daters/singles in today’s cyber world. He is an expert writer on ezinearticles.com and searchwarp.com