Communication skills make all the difference when you want to get something done in your career or your personal life. Bert Webb offers 10 succinct ways to make you a better communicator.
1. Develop your voice
2. Slow down
3. Animate your voice
4. Enunciate your words
5. Use appropriate volume
6. Pronounce your words correctly
7. Use the right words
8. Make eye contact
9. Use gestures
10. Don’t send mixed messages
Read the full article, “Ten Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills”.
Latest posts by JewCentral (see all)
- Quick what time is shabbos? - June 29, 2010
- Big Girl, Big Inspiration - September 24, 2008
- The Lion of Logic: Lessons are Everywhere - August 4, 2008