In just eight months JLove.com went from zero to over over 10,000 members. Is it right for you?
1) How many Jewish members do you have?
2) What religious affiliations do you cater to? (e.g. orthodox, reform,
3) What is your price and trial offer?
We’re offering a free 3 months premium membership ($60 value) until June 30th.
4) Features offered: chat etc.
IM, mail, “who’s online”, teases, views, number of members within your area, chat, online webzine
5) Service type: member contacts the person they’re interested in,
matchmaker contacts member if they think there is a match or other?
Members are able to see who has viewed them and who is interested in them so they can tease each other
6) What is the age range of your typical members?
30 year plus
7) How many Jewish couples have you matched up?
Too new for marriages.
8) What makes your service unique?
The logic of online dating is easy to follow â€“ and countless studies have proven this – professional, educated, and serious minded singles looking for solid relationships will gladly pay for quality. It makes sense that you would naturally want to seek out like-minded singles, while making the process of dating as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
If we told you of a place where you could go to meet countless single, professional, real people just like you who are looking for the same things that you desire, whether it be friendship, romance or life-long partners within your faith, andâ€¦ that you could visit this place anytime you choose, wouldnâ€™t you want to give it a try?
JLove is focusing its efforts on building a service that caters to single Jewish professionals over 30.